All about Fika

Hi I am Fika and I'am six years oldand I'am turnning seven. My mum is a president of Indonesian student at the university of Queensland, I have one sister and my father is a lecturer. I'am in grade two and my teacher's name is Mr Fowler.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Fika's Picture

Last time I draw this picture using Kid Pix. This picture is about three birds called Nile, Lila and Moko, the three birds was always nice. But one day the three birds feels hungry, so they went to look for food then Lila saw a house with full of foods inside and then she said to her friends Nile Moko look over there food. lets ask someone, but no one can understand then, so they did't say any thing. So they try to sneak in. At last shouted Nile, Lila and Moko. All of them was never hungry any more cause they eat very much

THE END
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home