All about Fika

Hi I am Fika and I'am six years oldand I'am turnning seven. My mum is a president of Indonesian student at the university of Queensland, I have one sister and my father is a lecturer. I'am in grade two and my teacher's name is Mr Fowler.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Our day at the Planetarium

On the 6th of March 3D went to the planetarium because we are learning about the night sky. We travelled by bus.

First we went inside and looked at astronoats and also looked at planets. I saw a man called Neil Armstrong and he is the first man on the moon. I also saw two of the planets called Jupiter and Saturn.

Then we went into a dark room like a movie theater and a man showed us pictures of space and starson the cealing. Then at the end we asked questions.

Finally it's time to go back to school. I felt very happy cause it was fun.

I learnt that in each galaxys there are a millions of stars in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home