All about Fika

Hi I am Fika and I'am six years oldand I'am turnning seven. My mum is a president of Indonesian student at the university of Queensland, I have one sister and my father is a lecturer. I'am in grade two and my teacher's name is Mr Fowler.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

At Towoongba

Yesterday my family and some people went to Towoongba to see two friends. After we talk we went and buyed fish and chip, then we went to Picnic Point and eat the fish and chip. After that we went to the playground but the others did't. Then we all went to the Japenese Garden and in Japenese Garden there are lots of weddings. Then my sister and I went to a little water fall. Then we went back to Brisbane and went to a resturant called
Jakarta resturant, secondly we went to see Story Bridge. Finally it's time to go home. I felt very happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home